I am already overseas with my vehicle; how do I get a Carnet?

You should call the CARS Carnet department on +44 (0)1284 333 812, or email us at carnetservices@carseurope.net to discuss your plans.

A completed Carnet application form/terms & conditions, a copy of your passport, driving licence (paper & photo card version) and vehicle registration certificate should be emailed to CARS Carnet Services. A quotation will then be prepared & sent via email.

Fees can be paid by credit/debit card (additional charges may apply when using certain cards) or directly into the CARS bank account. The Carnet will be dispatched by courier at your request (the cost of the courier will be added to your quotation).

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.