CARS have built a vast experience and knowledge on how to effectively and safely ship vehicles across the globe, through its network of international offices and global agents.
Our highly trained team will document the entire process of handling your car, from pre & post condition reports, to digital photographic recording. We pride ourselves on a very low claims record, easily surpassing industry standards.
As part of our comprehensive Sea Freight service, we will;
- Collect your vehicle (if required)
- Make the appropriate shipping line booking
- Receive and prepare your car for shipment, to include steam cleaning when required
- Complete pre-condition reports
- Load and secure your vehicle into container
- Complete all Customs formalities (please see our Customs Brokerage section for further information)
- Pre-alert the nominated arrival agent to process the arrival formalities for release
- Arrange for the offloading of your vehicle at destination
- Arrange the onward delivery of your vehicle (if required)
Should you own or purchase a car anywhere in the world, we are able to arrange all of the above formalities in reverse, setting up and monitoring the entire process from start to finish.
If required, we can also arrange Marine Transit Insurance for all Sea Freight shipments (quotation upon request). This would be covered under our worldwide policy either as “All Risks” or as “Total Loss” only. This will provide you with peace of mind and not sleepless nights.
We pride ourselves on dealing with some of the most valuable cars in the world today. Whatever your international shipment requirements, you can trust and rely on CARS to exceed your expectations.